Sunday, May 11, 2008

ASOM project from last month

Img056_2 ATC from last months project



I bet you are wondering what ASOM stands for. Well it stamds for Altered States of Mind. It is the name of the altered group that meets at the store the 2nd Monday of each month. OK that said. At last months meeting we worked on the class project, watercolors on baby wipes. It actually was fun. At the end of the meeting we were to make an ATC  using the baby wipes as a background. I was able to get this done after dinner. The baby wipe has mostly greens and since it is soft like a tissue I mounted it to cardstock. It is too porous to stamp on, so I stamped a flower on a trancparency using red staz-on for the bloom and green for the stem. Next I mounted the stamped transparancy over the baby wipe background and wella..... my ATC.



Img057_3 Hero Arts



I really like this stamp. I made this card using the large stamp and a coordinating 4 stamp set. This scan does not really show the pop dotted areas but it came out so good on the card.







Time to go. See you next time.



Art is your emotions flowing in a river of imagination.  ~Devin, Los Cerros Middle School, 1999



 





No comments: