Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Wall Hanging is done!!!

102_1739[1] Hi everyone


I finished the Tim Holtz inspired canvases. I brought it in the store and they now hang on the wall above the water fountain. 


I used Ranger Color Washes, grungeboard alphabets, hinges, part of a soda can, game pieces, and a whole host of other saved stuff. The canvases are from Canvas Concepts.


This project was pretty quick to do and I worked it up over the Memorial Day weekend.



The next time you come into the store make sure you check out this new addition. It looks so good on the wall I may need to do another for my home.


Thanks for stopping by


See you soon


Barbara


 


1 comment:

kybarb said...

They look so awesome hanging on that wall at the store! I got to look at them all night at ASOM! Are you going to be selling canvases at the store? I think lots of people will be asking for them after they see your beautiful art!
Barb