Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birds

Well, I have some great news to share with you, I have been added to the design team for Sparkle N Sprinkle. How exciting!!!! I am looking forward to this new venture and looking forward to getting to know the other design team (DT) members too.

I have a few stamp sets from Sparkle N Sprinkle, so I decided to stamp a card using one of the birds in a stamp set that Sparkle N Sprinkle has in their catalog. (I also used a corner punch to create the interesting white background paper.) The stamp set is 00-348P4 Birds and the 2 stamps I used are 1849-348K Chickadees and 1854-348B Peep from You. I really love birds and it was fun making this card.

These two little birds remind me of the wrens we have in this area. I am so ready for spring, aren't you?? This weekend the weatherman is calling for temps in the 50's, yahoo!!! I may have to break out the shorts!! Spring isn't getting here fast enough to suit me.

Well that's it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

Barbara

2 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Hooray Barb!!! Such great news, can't wait to see what you make next.

Angie

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations, Barbara! LOVE the punched inner circle you created with the darling birds, forming that "wreath" feel, or like one is peering through an opening. Many more happy stamping moments to you,
Donna