Friday, May 21, 2010

New Stamps - My Rose Garden

Sparkle N Sprinkle has announced a new stamp set, My Rose Garden, set #402. I think this set is beautiful. It contains 9 words stamps and 3 flower stamps. I don't know about you, but I never seem to have enough words. So, if you are like me, this set will definitely help you add to your words and give you 3 flower stamps. Click here to go to the Sparkle N Sprinkle site to check out this set and all the other products that they have to offer.


Here are a couple of cards that preview the rose stamp. You're going to love this set.



Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping  by, see you soon,

Barbara

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful set! I can hardly wait to work on it!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are beautiful, Barbara!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful set, and wonderful sentiments!