Friday, November 12, 2010

November's Challange




I belong to a stamp club and each month we are given something to use in the design of a card. We refer to it as the challenge. Well here is what we were given at the October meeting. This orange sheet with diamonds pre-perforated on it, what was I going to do with this. So I layed it aside and kind of forgot about it. Well the meeting was Tuesday, and here I was, Tuesday morning, trying to design a card using this strange piece. After looking at my stamps, the design finally came to me. I have included 2 different views of the finished card. It's amazing what the creative part of our brain will let us see. I wonder what you would have done with it.



Well that is it for now have a great day and thanks for stopping by,

Barbara

No comments: