Monday, November 8, 2010

Repurposing for Christmas

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing an item that I re purposed for gift giving.
I am not a coffee drinker, but those latte drinks at the grocery that are in those little 4 pack carriers, are perfect to cover. Then adding soaps or bath salts or candy or whatever in the bottles is so cool.

I carefully took the collar off the bottle and used for a template. Remove the collar and any labels off all bottles. Wash the bottles and let them dry. Using the collar from one of the bottles I made new collars and used a beautiful designer paper. Next I took the little carrying carton and recovered it with the same paper and look what it looks like now. Add a little something to the caps to cover and you are done. This would be cute to make for a little birthday gift as well.





OK, time to get started on your Christmas projects. You have about 46 days left 'til Christmas.(LOL)

Well that is it for today, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

Barbara

2 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

I love altered items like this.

Keep it up, I need all the Christmas inspiration I can get, otherwise I'll just head back to bed for a nap..lol.

Angie

Shirl said...

Oh wow Barbara I love this and what a brill job you made of the recovering with the paper.
Hugs Shirley x x