Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Joan's Garden Challenge (JG0203)

Hi Everyone. Hope you are keeping warm and haven't received too much snow. Here in my area, it's just cold and the latest snow storm has gone south of us. I glad we didn't get any snow this time around. This weekend we are supposed to see temps in the mid 40's. Bring it on!!!!!

I thought I would enter a challenge from Joan's Gardens. The challenge (JG0203) requested:

1. Use Coral/pink and Green for your colors
2. A Birthday Sentiment
3. Vintage Paper
4. Handmade or Punch flower

Here is the creation I came up with.


I made my own flower and used what I considered vintage paper under the stamped image. I also thought a butterfly would look nice and that flower needed leaves so I used Spellbinders dies to produce those. The stamp is from Lost Coast Designs.

I love pink and green together, it's just so fresh looking, don't you think. These colors remind me of spring, and beautiful flowers and warm weather and open windows and................... well you know what I mean.




Well, I hope everyone is keeping warm and you know, spring will be here soon.
Thanks for stopping,


4 comments:

Selma said...

Oh wow, how beautiful. Such a pretty image and I love your flower. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Glenda said...

Goodness how gorgeous! Wonderful image and yes, I too love the pink and green together!

Hopemore Studio said...

Barb That is beautiful, love the 3-d effects. Sorry I've been so quiet, kind of in hibernation mode...this cold weather is doing me in. The weekend can't get here fast enough.

Angie

Donna Maligno said...

Dang! you're good! Love all the dimensions on this one.