Monday, April 11, 2011

Art Impressions Challenge #11

Time for another challenge. This one is going to be entered in the Art Impressions Color Combo Challenge Number 11 and the theme is...Black,Blue and Tan!


I have had this stamp for quite a while and thought I'd use it in this challenge.
Stamp is T-1255 Carousel
Corner Punches - Just Imagine/Kreations
Die cuts - Spellbinders
Markers used - Copic

The dark CS is black even though it looks dark brown in this picture.












This carousel horse reminds me of summer fun and going to the amusement park . What does it remind you of??? Well, I gotta go and work on a few projects, so have a great Monday and stop back for more inspiration!!!



4 comments:

Jean W said...

Love this one. The carousel was my favorite as a child. And all your punch work around it makes it fantastic, just like you!

D said...

The carousel is a gorgeous stamp! Definitely reminds me of Disneyland :) I love all the different shapes you layered under your horse.

Saron said...

Gorgeous card, Barbara!!! Stamp is beautiful and I love your style in this card!! Thank You for joining Art Impressions Challenge#11! Have you hear the News already... ? Congratulations.. :) :) !!! You are new guest designer for May!

-Soili-Maria-

Rosie said...

This is one show stopper of a card! Great coloring! Wonderful layers, too! TFS!