Thursday, July 7, 2011

Art Impressions Challenge #23

This weeks challenge is..... Use Something From Your Stash.

I have a very large stash so that made this challenge easy to do. The Art Impressions challenge this week was right up my alley. Since it is summer, I figured it would be great to use the light house. And, I had just picked up some small seashells and I used those as an accent.

I stamped the lighthouse (U-2161) onto glossy paper and colored it with my Copic markers. The clouds in the sky, I actually colored those in with a dye ink. I have a stencil that I use and I used a sponge dauber to add the color. I added the shells to the corners and that completed the card !!






Glad you stopped by today. Have a great day

Barbara

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful card, Barbara. Love the clouds and colors. Leaping shells! I want to go to the beach when the shells are leaping like that! LOL How beautiful on the glossy cs.