Wednesday, October 12, 2011

EEK, It's a Spider



Hi everyone,

Check out Sylvia. She's out for a walk and it looks like she's run into a spider. She's scared of spiders.Petrified is probably more like it!! And from the looks of things she's in big trouble. LOL

Supplies used.(Stamps are from Art Impressions)
Sylvia - J1550
Tree and Leaves - T883
Sm. Spider Web - H3042
Sm. Spider - AA3049
Grass Line - A1371

Copic Markers:YR09, YR61, E33, V12, V17,
0, R37, E51, 100
Inks: Fresco Chalk Dye Ink -Sistine Sky, Giovanni's Garden, India Ink Black
Sizzix Die - Tag
Card stock- Black, Blue, White
Ribbon

Sylvia is such a cutie and so versatile.

Have a great day!!

Barbara

5 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

HA! That's hilarious! Love it!

Shona Erlenborn said...

How funny Barbara! What a cute stamp!Like your coloring too.

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

I feel alot like Sylvia right now and it has Nothing to do with spiders! lol. Very cute card.

Donna Ellis said...

this is me! I can handle lizards, snakes, etc, but not spiders! Yikes! Very well done - and perfect for me to know I'm not alone LOL

Donna Maligno said...

THIS is adorable! My friends would be howling to send me a card like this. I'm not a fan of spiders -- most especially in a cottage in Maine IN my bed! This brought all sorts of funny reminders. Very cute card.