Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fir Trees

Hi Everyone,
Barbara here with another of my Wednesday Creations. This card came about because a few of my friends are going to a cabin in the Tennessee woods for a weekend of fun and hiking. And that got me thinking..... hmm....They will be out in the forest, a forest with some fir trees and before I knew it I had made this card.



I wanted to use a card shape that was just a little different so I used this labels shape die and since it is so large, I folded it in half. It makes a nice thinner card (6 3/4"X3 1/2"). Next I stamped on the other label shape, layered it on the front, and was just a perfect fit. The flourishes add the finishing touch.
Supplies I used:
J3238 - Large Mountain Fir -Art Impressions
G3237 - Mountain Fir (Smaller version of the Large Mountain Fir) Art Impressions
Copic Markers - E33
Inks: Fresco Chalk Finish Dye inks: Indigo Velvet, Giovanni's Garden, Medici Marble
Card Stock - White CS, Green Parchment looking CS
Swirl - Sizzix Die
Glitter - Parisian Mist
Card Shape - Spellbinders Grand Labels One, Layered shape - Spellbinders Labels Four

Don't forget to check the Art Impressions blog Thursday for the next weekly challenge, it's going to be another fun one!!!

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very unique Barbara. Love the glittery swirls!