Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tags for the holiday

Hi Everyone,
Just thought you might like to see a tag I made for the Art Impressions challenge for this week.


I thought I'd use one of the stamps I just received from Art Impressions. I ordered the whole Polar Pals collection, and they are so darned cute!!!! The stamp I used is called Walking Polars.

I made this to resemble a snow globe. I cut a circle and stamped it, and colored with Copics. Next I covered the whole circle with VersaMark and then covered it with an embossing powder called Shimmer and heat set it. Next I used a Labels Four die and cut a label out of black cs. I then cut the label in half, and turned it upside putting the flat cut side down and mounted the globe right under the label.And there is your snow globe. I added some snowflake ribbon to finish this off.

Supplies used:
Art Impressions - Walking Polars M4079
Embossing Powder - Shimmer EP137 Sparkle N Sprinkle
Spellbinders Labels Four S4-190
VersaMark
India Ink Black
Copic Markers: Y17,Y21, Y28, YG45, B24, R29, C-1 
Ribbon
Tag made using die from AccuCut
Card Stock - White, Blue Shimmer, Black

Thanks for stopping in today, see you soon

2 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

How cute!! Love how you made it all shimmery and that ribbon just fit perfectly!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Yes - so darned cute, is right!