Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop Winners Announced

Hi Everyone!!!


First I want to thank you all for visiting  during the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop and  leaving comments on my blog. I read each comment and I love to hear what you have to say. I hope that you will be back for the next blog hop on Feb. 9-10. Hey, that's right around the corner so, I better get started on my creations.
Brenda just announced the winners over at the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog
Here are the winners for this hop.  If you are a winner please e-mail Brenda at brenda@sparklensprinkle.com with your full name – address – phone contact and your choice of item(s) for the prize you won.
CONGRATULATIONS TO:
Grand Prize #1  -  Full-sized stamp set of your choice on cling  -    Cheryl B
Grand Prize #2  -  Stampette set of your choice on cling  -  Kaiahobid
1st Place  -  (from Lana Clarke’s Blog)   2 Glitter Tinsels   -  Aurora Selvaggio
2nd Place – (from Gerlinde Townsley’s Blog) 3 sm embossing powders  –   Karen Land
3rd Place – (from April Williams Blog) 3 sm glitters  –   Robyn Rinehart
Congratulations to the winners and thanks again for hopping with us and I'll see you soon.

No comments: