Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone,
I just want to remind everyone that there is a cool sketch challenge going on over at Sparkle N Sprinkle. The challenge ends on January 31, so, you still have time to make a card based on this month's design and post it to the sketch challenge page.

Here is this months challenge


And here is my take on the challenge:


The sketch challenge is a monthly challenge and runs from the first thru the last day of the month. I'd love to see your take on this sketch, oh.... and the prize is a stamp set of your choice. So get your Sparkle N Sprinkle stamps out and design a card.Hope to see your card entered.

I used the stampette set called Chianti - set 450. I think this set is really great. I love the images and you can do a lot with these. 

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.




5 comments:

Gerlinde said...

That is a beautiful card, Barbara! Love the rich colors!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very pretty Barbara, love the trellis too.

Donna Ellis said...

What beautiful, deep, rich colors, Barbara! I wouldn't have thought of using that punch with the deep green - now I will! Your coloring is just as elegant and bold. Stunning card, Barbara.

Julie Z said...

Great card Barbara - love the color combo with the wine stamps. Looks great!

wendyp said...

gorgeous card! Love that trellis punch behind the wine and glasses!