Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Got Eggs

Welcome to Wednesday!!!
I love this cute chubby bunny over at Art Impressions.He looks like he is handing out Easter eggs to all. Great for your Easter card or in a scrapbook layout showing kids on that Easter egg hunt in the back yard.


Supplies used:
embossing folders (3)
embossing powder - Sparkle N Sprinkle Shimmer EP - EP137 (on eggs to give them glittery effect)
ribbon
copic markers - RV21, RV13, V12,V09, R81, R00, E43, E51, G21, G82, YG03, Y08,Y11, B32, C-0, C-2.
Egg Die - Nested Eggs S4-264 Spellbinders

Still need to make your Easter cards??  Still looking for that perfect stamp?You might want to check out the Art Impressions 2012 Easter Series for a great selection.

I get a lot of great comments on my bows. Most of my bows are made using Craft-Dee Bowz maker. Easy to use (trust me when I say that). Tell Donna Barbara sent ya, if you order one.

Thanks for stopping in today. Stop in tomorrow for my next Art Impressions weekly challenge card.










5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love that Grandpa Bunny! You're nested eggs are fabulous!

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

That bunny looks like he belongs in Alice in Wonderland! Love, love the texture on your eggs.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous eggs and bow on your beautiful card. The image is adorable ! Thx for the tip on the bowmaker. Cheers, Shirley

Brenda said...

Great Easter card... love the little "old" bunny and the eggs are beautiful.

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, what great Easter Eggs! They really do have that look of egg shell! And the Chubby Bunny is cute, but he looks more like a Grandpa to me! LOL It must be the glasses. Very sweet card! You have been so busy. I'm grateful the tornadoes have left you alone. (((hugs)))