Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cornish Heritage Farms Challenge -CHF02

Welcome to the 2nd Cornish Heritage Farms Challenge. You will find the challenge every other Tuesday over at the Cornish Heritage Farms blog. I am hosting this challenge and the theme I chose is Just For Baby.

I chose the cutest digi stamp to make this card, it's the Baby Basket  and it is the sweetest digi.


Supplies used:
Baby Basket - digi stamp
Copics
Ribbon
Glitter
Embossing Folder
Spellbinder Dies
Dimensional Foam

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you! AND - if you do, you could win a $10 Gift Certificate and a Winner's Badge to put on your Blog!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project.... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps.) 

Once you have created your card/project come back to the CHF blog and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword CHF02. We can't wait to see what you create! 


Check out the rest of the design team to see their creations. 





The next CHF challenge will be Tuesday June 19. Hope to see you then.


14 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a darling little image Barbara, and I love what you did with the background. Just lovely.

Kris Chirhart said...

Sweet as can be, Barbara!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Sweet Baby Girl card, the sparkle in the background is wonderful.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

So darling with the baby in the basket. I love the beautiful bg too, Barbara!

Petras-Creationen said...

Barbara, your card is so cute. I love the colours.
Petra

Dianne Beans said...

Barb, I love how you used this image. Such a sweet baby girl card.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great Card Barb!

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a lovely card Barb, I love that image too!

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely adorable stamp, Barb! Love the pink and white, and all that glittery background. Wish I had time to do the entire hop but there are just sooo many stops! :-D

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a lovely baby card. I guess I won't be in on this one...no CHF baby stamps and no time either. LOL I never did hear who won the Anything Goes challenge. But I was on the run so much I just skimmed a lot of emails.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so DARLING!!~

April said...

Sweet card! I love the die and bow.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Barbara! Trying to catch up on blogs. Love all your designs, and those one-sies are the cutest ever! Your pirate pages are lovely with those old ship photos!

Lenoria said...

I have just found your site and I am really enjoying all your creations! What embossing folder did you use for the background on the baby basket card? I hope to be back to see what other exciting things you come up with.