Friday, January 25, 2013

Time for Buttrflies


Hi There,
I don't know what the weather is like where you live, but here in N. KY, where I reside, it's so cold. So OK, it's winter and it's cold out, but lets make it "Time for Butterflies" and what better way to do that than to use Velvet Glitter. This card uses an outline sticker and the gorgeous, buttery soft Velvet Glitters. I love these glitters!!!


Have you used these fabulous glitters yet?? If not, you're gonna love them. Sparkle N Sprinkle has a rainbow of colors to choose from to suit your every need.
Supplies used:
Just a reminder, hop on over to the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenges Blog and enter this month challenge. A stamp set of your choice is the prize. Can't wait to see your entry.

Thanks for stopping in today, stay warm and have a great weekend.



7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great card Barbara - love the bright sparkle of the glitters on your butterfly!

Julie Z said...

Oh yes I feel your cold. It's SO cold here too - and we're expecting about 3 inches of snow here today - eeew yuck!

I'm ALL FOR a "time for butterflies"! And your bright & colorful one makes me really feel the warmth!! Very pretty!
I'm going to have to pull out my outline stickers yet! You all have done such a great job with them & the velvet glitter - very inspiring!

Anne Temple said...

Love your butterfly and color choices. Definitely need to get some outline stickers.

April said...

I love these glitters too! Pretty card!

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, I love the way you have used the glitters on your butterfly, and on the card, too! They look amazing and so sparkly! wonderful card. Thanks for the inspiration today! hugs, de

Brenda said...

Great butterfly - wild and wonderful :)

E. Marie said...

Beautiful butterfly!! Love the glitter combination on the wings.