Thursday, September 26, 2013

Winter Joy

Hi Everyone,
Welcome back to my blog and for those new followers, welcome for the first time.

I have been making tags using Unity stamps this week and I have another one completed and thought you'd like to see this one too.


This little snowball guy is adorable so I thought I'd use him. I added lots of snowflakes and glitter and some layered papers. The snowflake ribbon  is the perfect choice for this tag.


Stamps - Unity IB-125
Spellbinders Dies - 2010 Snowflake Pendant S4-286: Create a Flake Two S223
Glitter - Sparkle N Sprinkle - Sparkling Snow G1003, Fascination, Shimmering Seas G1082
Paper - Vellum, DP, White CS, blue CS
Ribbon - May Arts - Snowflake
Ink - Memento - Black, Distress Ink- Faded Jeans
Colored Pencils
Gamsol
Blending Stump
Glue Pen
Punch


I am submitting my tag in the following challenges:
That's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope to see you very soon!!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Christmassey tag! Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs this challenge!

Lisa xox

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awe - he is super cute and you're right that snowflake ribbon is perfect!

Eret said...

I love this tag, Barbara. The blue background and glitter is perfect and this fantastic ribbon... Stunning tag!
Eret x

Donna Ellis said...

How cute this is, Barbara! Love the happy colors and the glittery snowflakes. (and I covet your signature - so happy and jumping around!) hugs, de

Darlene said...

FABULOUS snowflake holiday tag Barb! Gotta love that snowman ... LOL! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘TAG You’re It’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Jingle said...

This is a very cute tag! Fun and festive! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !

April said...

I am jumping up and down like your snowman at the bottom because your tag is soooo cute! Love the image and all the wonderful elements you added to your tag! great job!

Shirley said...

Great tag! Thank you for joining us this week at Crafter's café!

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a WOW! Gorgeous tag. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)