Monday, November 11, 2013

Ornaments Galore

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by.Lately I've been super busy and this week I seem to be in high gear!!  I bet a lot of you all are getting projects done for Christmas or craft shows so you can understand where I am at right now. Let me share with you what I have done over the last three days, in between teaching a class and planning for a few holiday open houses at two local stamp stores.




I breezed thru making 26 of these ornaments for a craft fair this weekend. I have about a dozen more to make, but they are gifts for Christmas so the push isn't on for those, I still have time.

These are glass ornaments glittered on the inside. I decided to glam up the ornaments even more so I stamped 3 poinsettias for each of the ornaments, colored them, glittered them and fussy cut the images and cut out the centers and attached them to the top of the ornaments. I have glitter everywhere!! On me, the cats, all my tables, the floor, and everywhere else. LOL

Tomorrow nite is our monthly club nite and I have 2 cards to prepare for that, so I am off to start on those before I go to bed tonite. I will share those with you on Wednesday.

I have two classes Saturday and have to prepare for those as well so I have a busy week ahead of me.

Well my break is over so I need to get back to work, LOL Oh, by the way we are expected to get some snow tonite.

Thanks for taking the time to see what I've been up to. See you soon,


8 comments:

Eret said...

I love your ornaments, Barbara. What a fantastic Christmas tree you would get with all of them hanging on it.
Eret x

Unknown said...

Barbara your ornaments are great! They sound like they were very fun to make and I like the part about your kitties. Mine always seem to get "stuff" on them as well! Take Care.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome ornaments - I bet they are super IRL. Love how you made the poinsettia toppers for them.

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! I can't believe you fussy cut all those ornaments, Barbara! You have been BUSY for sure. They are each beautiful and would make a wonderful "themed" Christmas tree, wouldn't they? The colors are both lively and festive. Beautiful! hugs, de

Donna Maligno said...

Such a glutton for punishment! But whomever takes one of these home with them will treasure it forever. Beautiful job, Barb. The colors are just gorgeous!

Brenda said...

Beautiful and love the color theme! The toppers are the icing on the cake :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Sweet lady! Those are gorgeous! I wish I had time to devote to crafting like you do. It seems to take me at least two weeks to get my cleaning and baking done to host a Thanksgiving gathering of the family. I am so slow these days. But I will prevail, but that means no time to play at all either. Maybe someday! LOL In the meanwhile, you keep inspiring me, okay?

Gmalew said...

Beautiful ornaments, Where is the craft show??
Marlene L.