Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hello

Hello Everyone,

Happy Sunday to you!!

Don't you just love to get cards!! I know I do.   Well here is a card that will brighten anyone's day!!
This card is a quick and easy one to get together and send. One die set, 2 punches, a embossing folder, a few buttons, designer papers and some glitter and glue and you are all set.This can come together in about 10 minutes. Like I said, quick and easy.


SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  NONE
Paper/Card Stock
: DP, Dark Green, Med. Green, Corrugated Paper
Ink: None
Dies/Punches Used: My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 7, EK Success Punches-Gardenia Large, Gardenia Classic
Accessories: Glitter, Glue, Embossing Folder, Buttons

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Have a haunting week, I'll be back soon



12 comments:

Rushd Lady said...

Thanks for sharing with us on Facebook! :)

Eret said...

It's so pretty! I love the button flower centers. I have never made a card in 10 minutes. It will take at least twice as much time to decide what to make :)
Hugs,
Eret

Meggi Bischoff said...



Thanks for playing with us the challenge of Inspiration Destination!

Good Luck and I hope see you again!

Gr. Meggi DT.

Deepti said...

This is fabulous ! Great use of patterns and colors :) thank you for sharing with ATSM

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love it. Quick, beautiful and fabulous too boot!

Lisa Mensing said...

Very pretty with lots of orange. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too. Hope to see ya again.

Dana Tatar said...

Great card! I love the embossing!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Barbara: Your card is so cute. Thank you for joining us in our "Halloween [or Use Lots of Orange]" Challenge #73. Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges too!

Diane
Simply Create Too Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love it when quick and easy turns out so pretty like that! :) Nice design. Thank you for sharing on this week's Artistry Challenge.
Melissa - Vandicrafts
PS: What do you call the thing your card is sitting on? I have been trying to find one and have no idea what they are called. :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us over at KBD challenge~

Bev said...

so very pretty thankyou for joining in with our 'Anything but square' challenge over at polkadoodles. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2014/10/week-40-anything-but-square.html

Peanut said...

Oh Barbara! What a sweet (and scary!) creation. Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles.
hugs, Asha