Monday, June 8, 2015

You Just Never Know

Hi Everyone

Just a quick update today.

Well I received a sweet surprise and I had to make sure it wasn't a hoax before I shared this with you all. (LOL) I received an email late last week and here is a copy:


Hello! I just wanted to reach out to let you know that your project will be featured this week on The Graphics Fairy! Reader Feature days are Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday, so be on the lookout!  

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your project - I know the readers are going to love it!

Congrats!
Allyson - Reader Feature Editor

I  love The Graphic's Fairy. They have a fabulous selection of  digital images for just about any occasion. In May 2014, the designers over at Craft-Dee BowZ were asked to use images from The Graphics Fairy in all their Craft-Dee BowZ projects for the month. 


I used an image of a fairy looking out of the center of a flower.Let me share the project with you.



I knew that the Graphics Fairy has a submission form and I decided to submit this project  as a reader project. So 13 months later I get this e-mail and what a fabulous surprise it was. Here is the link to my original blog post.

Here is a link to The Graphics Fairy home site

Here is the link to The Graphics Fairy readers feature spotlighting my card.

Well what a great way to start off my week. 

Also I received notice that my challenge submission over at The Outlawz  was chosen last week as a Top Pick at their Twisted Thursday challenge. Click here to go to to my Challenge Blog Awards page for more info. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back soon with more projects I have been working on.
Have a great week.



5 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations, Barbara! What a wonderful surprise!

Linda said...

Congrats, Barbara! You do some very creative work!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Well done Barbara. Love what you did with the image!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations. It is no wonder you were chosen as that card is awesome.

Gmalew said...

Congratulations, Barb! Gorgeous card!