Thursday, September 1, 2016

Welcome Fall

Welcome back!!
I know I know, fall hasn't started, but I am getting a head start, And I don't know about you but I am tired of this heat and humidity, so fall is going to be a welcome change for me.

I picked up a new stamp and matching die the other day and thought I'd use it before fall and winter really set in.


I really fell in love with this flower stamp and its so nice when you can get a matching die to make cutting the images out a breeze.

I used a gray tone for the card base and the paper under that lattice is a darker gray.
 So....... I decided to use a red satin ribbon and red lettering. 
I edged the word panels with Rhubarb Stalk.
That red really pops doesn't it!. 

My bow is a single loop bow and the Craft-Dee BowZ tool makes bow making so easy

Here is a closer view of the bow.

The bow maker tool can be ordered here

The Craft-Dee BowZ September Challenge starts today and lasts until the end of the month.

Did you know, over on the Crafty-BowZ blog, the designers post each Tuesday with more inspiration for you. Hope you can stop by to see the image they are using from the sponsor. 

I will be back next Tuesday with my inspiration project using a digi from Robyn's Fetish.  
 Hope you can stop back


LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Ken Oliver - Butterfly Daisy Stamp
Paper/Card Stock
: Gray CS. DP (lattice), Red CS
Ink: Memento - Rhubarb Stalk, India Ink - Black
Dies Used: Sizzix - Mixed Media #3 (alphabet), Cheery Lynn Lattice #2, Ken Oliver Butterfly Daisy Die
Accessories
Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, Spectrum Noir

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping in today



13 comments:

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love your fall card! Very lovely! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a pretty card. Love the flowers on top of the trellis background and of course your bow pops along with the sentiment.

Darlene said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Barb! Love the flowers on the trellis and that gorgeous ribbon accent is amazing! GREAT JOB (as always)! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘RIBBONS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Vicki said...

Beautiful fall card, Barb! That is a gorgeous red bow! Love the new stamp and die set.

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
~DT Janis

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another awesome work of art. This is absolutely stunning. I love it!

Gail said...

What a great card! I love the daisies on the trellis look...and that red bow is outstanding! This is such a happy card and the recipient is going to love it! Hugs, Gail

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Barbara thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Good Luck with your entry
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

Danielle Vincent said...

Everything about this is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully made and designed. Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges and Wonderful Wednesday!

L.B. said...

love the welcome fall on this. Thanks for playing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Jan said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan

Joyce Erb said...

Beautiful fall card. I like the lattice too and nice bow:-) Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge

Lori Turner said...

What a beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Choosday xoxoxo