Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Happy Day

Hello Everyone and thanks for stopping in today

Well, here is the card I would like to share with you today.  
Since it is the 1st Tuesday of the month
 it is my turn to post an inspiration piece.



This card has taken me a while to finish. 
I had it finished, or so I thought but I felt it was missing something,
 so it sat... and waited.... til I could find the piece that would finish it.

I recently purchased a wheat die from a garage sale and that was the finishing piece I needed. Unfortunately, I have no clue as to who makes this die. All I know is I love it and got a super bargain

There is holographic paper under the wheat and I cut it in a banner shape. Flowers and a scroll embellish the left side. The pink piece is scored and folded to achieve that look and under that is an embossed card front base.
I added the bow to the top right and now the card is done and ready to gift.

That ribbon I used is a sheer with white stars embossed on it.
Sheer ribbon is my favorite because it is easy to work with
and since it's so thin you can make a multi-loop bow without a problem.

Here is an up-close view.

For those of you that are bow making challenged this is the tool for you.

Click here to place an order for your very own.

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

I hope you’ve enjoyed my project. Hope you will link a project in the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge. 

Don’t forget, the theme every month is always - Anything Goes with a Handmade bow.  
Also on each Tuesday of the month, a different designer will post over
on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog to inspire you! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I 'll be back soon!




9 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

THis is so beautiful Barbara..

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a wonderful design and with those colors it is a perfect Fall creation. Love your bow too.

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.
Janis, DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

What a gorgeous creation. I love that wheat die. Looks fantastic on this project. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love that die! Could it be the Impression Obsession die? https://www.ebay.com/i/401161964530?chn=ps&dispItem=1 It certainly finished off your card perfectly! Along with the gorgeous bow of course!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

So pretty! It makes me "Happy" just looking at it! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.
Hugs

Ania said...

Delightful :)

Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Ania DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Love all of the dimensions and embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Vicki DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Gail said...

Superb card. Who wouldn't adore getting this beautiful creation! I love the layout and the embossing in the back but it's that bow that really is stunning! What a great card!