Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Happy Birthday to You

Hello everyone

Time for the next Crafty Creations Challenge

The sponsor of this challenge is Beccy's Place and she has the cutest digi sets. 


Prize -  1 set - winners choice.

If you are looking for something cute, start at Beccy's Place. All of her digi's are sold in sets but I love them because they go together.

I chose a darling train pull toy and it's perfect for a little boy. 'Cause little boys all seem to love trains. The image I am using is in the Precious Baby digital set


I decided to make my card really simple. I colored my train and used an oval die to cut it out. I mounted a pretty blue holographic paper under the train.I decided to add some smoke coming of the smokestack so I hand drew and cut the puffs of smoke, I popped them up using foam.

Those tickets were a perfect spot for the sentiment.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Beccy's Place, Clear stamps - Sentiment - Stampabilities Everyday Expressions
Paper/Card Stock: Red CS, White CS, Blue Holographic Paper
Ink: Black 
Dies Used:  Spellbinders Ovals, Sizzix - Tickets
Accessories
Dimensional foam, Spectrum Noir

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:

I hope you’ve enjoyed my project. Hope you will link a project in the latest Crafty Creations Challenge. Don’t forget the theme is always Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back Saturday. Hope you can stop back then.


5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute and wonderful birthday card design. I love the image of the train.

missgailly said...

Perfect card for a boy! Love that train image. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Wendy said...

Oh My!! I love this card and that stamp is precious!! Your coloring and design is so appealing!! Thanks for sharing with us all at PIP Challenges :)
Your Assistant, Buddy, is adorable!

Judith said...

wow what a cute card thank you for taking part in Angies Digital Stamps Challenge, good luck x Judith DT

Nélida Cordón said...

So sweet!I love the holographic paper and the colouring of the cute train
Thank you for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland
Best wishes